Friday 1 January 2016

Nepalese women trafficked to Syria and forced to work as maids


Millions fled the brutal conflict in Syria, the Nepalese women are trafficked in the country devastated by war and forced to work in domestic service. Women are lured to travel to Damascus, often they have no idea that they were sent to the war zone to enter the country.


I do not know about Syria. I do not understand that there was a war going on ... the agent told me that this is like America, Dubai was the promise of work, but he was forced domestic Syrian Education capital.Magar Gyanu silk, 25, who said and then Syria Oman and India trade through Dubai, they just said that he asked to be sent to Nepal and we have $ 6,000 [£ 4000] you bought. You give that money, if you can not go home. 'Syrian women from Nepal is rich in trade, according to the Nepalese diplomat. 'Damascus women have a strong flow. Syria last year we had about 300 women in Nepal ... It is believed that the number has increased since then to get [the agency of Damascus] is very simple, 'said.It maybe five or six hundred, in a large, large number of girls ... and then they were in Dubai to get the girls ... the girls do not know how they will do in Damascus' said the diplomat. Women do not have an embassy in Iraq, Nepal, Syria and Iraq and other conflict areas, including the northern part of Africa.Nepal-x is accepted, he said, 'they have when they arrive. Syria surprised to find himself, but a spokesman for the Pakistani Embassy in Nepal, it was difficult to determine how many were willing to seek arrived in Damascus, after many going.Soon adding that he had been duped, Kurdistan and Iraq, said nearly 3,000 Nepalese woman was brought to the capital to work for the family. 'I was totally isolated from the world. I was not able to contact anyone ... I work and sleep. I do not leave the house for seven months, 'was the first in a combat zone, I had no idea said.At. Parents' When I asked the family about the bomb, only to be told that it was the army, 'he said. He found that, in fact, it was only when he was in the Wi-Fi access in the home. 'I learned about the war through the Internet. I was afraid ... There was a lot louder than words, but there was nothing I could do about it. 'The internet has also been shown that the escape routes of education. He managed to contact his family through Facebook, Nepal and the Egyptian Embassy in Nepal rescue.After 17 months of his administration, he returned to education in Nepal is almost empty-handed. 'I was supposed to be paid $ 160 per month, but was given only six months. When I left his fee for [my], and the businessman asked him, 'says training. It took $ 20 from her purse and threw it at me. Then he said he helped secure the release of union education in Nepal, the General Federation of spitting my face.Nisha Baniya, the Government of Nepal to do more to help. 'Syria because Iraq does not have a consulate, these women get into trouble if they have someone to call, Baniya said. 'A government that does not have sufficient financial resources, but at least in this country, which must be sent to the aggregate labor. 'Sapkota, a senior official of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Nepal Durpada, contact the Ministry of nearly 25 Nepalese domestic workers, asking to be rescued, but now they are in trouble with the police at the Embassy of Nepal in Egypt, the official Syrian national named to work with the Government of Nepal channels no need to go through what we are allowed to hunt them, Sapkota said. 'We are looking for families who are trying to save her daughter brought us'. Sunita has recently received the Ministry of Education, education 23. Two children, a mother, and that 80,000 Nepali rupees (worked in Kuwait £ 500); Syria and its agents instead.Syria nightmare I fooled you, '18, who served as a maid in a breeding months, he said. 'I do not want to think about those days. It was very hard. I had to work almost 20 hours a day. They did not have enough food to eat, and even sleep. Again and again they beat me. I was not given a single rupee. I [my children] to go abroad, but got nothing for the future. Even now, my husband left me. 'Training Sanita finally helped raise enough money to buy his freedom, the man who saved Nepal was married to another woman. Now back in Nepal, parenting is a warning for other women seeking work abroad. 'I can not say not to go, but no one to rescue you if you get in trouble, so ... all the necessary documents to go through the proper channels can not.' This message is repeated the Gyanu education. 'All actors false promises. I [abroad] have brought nothing. Just do not let me go abroad to work, [but does not] do not want to know everything you need to make sure before you go ... there has been punished, 'he said. When I wake up, 'Sometimes I have still afraid to Syria.

No comments:

Post a Comment