Tuesday 5 January 2016

Indian-Origin Man Suspected To Be 'New Jihadi John' In ISIS Video


The terrorist has been called 'the new John jihad', and appeared in the video threatening attacks ISIS final suspect in the United Kingdom that Indian origin British Muslim convert, media reports said today.


Abu Rumaysah, who was born Siddhartha Dhar, knocked on bail and fled to Britain in 2014 with his wife and four children reportedly joining ISIS Syria.Born Hindu, aged 32 years ran a business London inflatable rental for converting to Islam radical Islamic group merging said official source Muhajiroun.An Dhar BBC that video is the focus of the investigation who is planning to see the killing of five people, ISIS says UK spied mother and sister. Dhar, watched also video released Sunday, Isis, and noted similarities voice masked terrorists, hereinafter referred to as 'the new jihadist John' British media.I a voice, yes, but I do not know, do not know or voice . These are the most difficult answer questions. Simply can not say. Not sure of itself, whether true or not, because his mother Dhar said, 'Sister Konika Daily Telegraph'.His Dhar, north London, said:' I thought a similar sound, which I remember my brother's voice, but he watched a short clip in detail, I was not completely convinced that gave me a ease.I I can not believe. That's just shocking to me. I do not know what government is doing to confirm the identity, but I do not know if her brother said is.She to Islam over 10 years ago converted, and her memories of him when they were children and young people were very nice guy .He and I know it might be hard to believe, but it is still there, and I still think, however, that man can be, 'she said added.One of Dhar said former business partners BBC was' undoubtedly 'the voice on the video was Dhar who was arrested on suspicion of inciting terrorism by British police but was later able to travel to Syria after bailed.His former neighbors of Walthamstow, East London Dhar claimed that his wife was more devoted than he and she can suggest your way to extremism.In months before his arrest Dhar was accused of calling for the introduction of sharia law in Britain.

No comments:

Post a Comment