Friday 11 December 2015

Jessica Cox was born without arms but that hasn’t stopped her from breaking records


Can Jessica Cox will do almost anything to feet.Pop a bottle of Coca-Cola? Eating sushi? Apply mascara? E drive? Running at the airport, right? Yes, you can do anything. The right unlike most of us, he used his toes.It is to adapt, not just the hands and the hands to make a quick connection to your feet.


I explore the world with her finger, and more to be my hands, I told news.com.au.I pick up my phone and put it on his shoulders, not just think about it. It is difficult sometimes, when I went in I The only problem is aggravated when I am standing. I'm standing on one foot to my right foot is. My left hip and leg innovative me if you were to look at my feet too hard 's 32-year-old from Tucson, Arizona, who was born without arms. The technical term is 'congenital amputee', but he does not see it that way, because I had no hand in the start. 'They like to call differentlyabled 'is estimated to be in 2000 is one of the babies born to' all or part of the missing parts, ranging from the loss of fingers to lose their hands and two feet. Most birth defects occur in the first three months of pregnancy, and doctors forming.But did not know what kind of make Jessica organs fetus' and to this day remains a mystery. 'My mother remembered her pregnancy, she had no idea. Do not take it the aspirin, is a nurse, and the development of the child is very self-conscious. Working in this happens.The all 32 years, is still inspiring people all over the world; But his remarkable story. He holds the title of the first man, no hands to get a black belt in martial arts ATA. Then there is the Guinness World Record for being the first person without arms in the history of aviation to get a pilot certificate. The fair will be able to fly the plane. If his feet. If the young passenger.When I want to fly like a bird on the playground. I wanted to climb the slide, and the children, but were afraid to fall down the stairs because I had no arms. And I know you can find me on the way, and one day I did.The social conditions more than the fact that he is not the body of the hand upside down for me. 'You can fly from Cox altitudes of 10,000 feet. May not be able to fly jets extroverted, but not eliminate it. The joy of the passengers it - a achievement.One of that is so amazing is the way to strengthen the independence that comes with it. I felt like I could win this plan, and if I can conquer anything. That kind of confidence that comes from doing something like this is really led me forward.It give me a sense of independence, freedom and the power is. For the adrenaline every time you are in air.Understandably is difficult to live as a child without arms Rush. He was teased by other children and sport labeled as' right 'Girl doll' or the school. But only the high concept - to prove he can be a else.Ever I was on the level of consciousness of the time, people reacted to the man, not the hand, and expand just on the facts. While people can judge you, can not you take it personally. But I learned to develop my confidence; it is not easy for me, I think I have learned to not take counsel of the people of me personally, I take it with a grain of salt, said.Jessica spent his life about doubt. People doubt. Her.She doubt put social prosthetic arm with a hook for most of his childhood, until one day, in the eighth grade, buried in his closet.It was more difficult for me, I know I do like the pressure. I made a decision that it is more important to me to be me and this is not the most important thing.I use it for functionality, I could use my effective and quick way feet. What is the point of bringing the prosthetic hand to me good use of their legs? Has developed a standard company specific and not relevant to this example, to increase their knowledge. The change of several years, and finally one day, he gave a little step I made a big decision in the best thing to do with the level of my mother acceptance.I more than one type of pampering, I wanted to look after me. I am 16 and traveled to Phoenix from Philadelphia on my own, my own words in the world. I had to take care of my personal needs for 11 days. The change of life because I was able to see can he take care of me, 'and this time took the reins Jessica's life in your own hands -. He does not exclude participation angry because of their disability. Since then, he has done just about everything. Can accelerate it. Rock climbing. Play the piano. Ride. The motivational speaker himself. A movie star. Although author.The hand I made sure that when it comes to a new adventure. I'm the kind of person who wants to do new things all the time, you think 'have to prove it, but a part of my personality too,

No comments:

Post a Comment