Monday 14 December 2015

'7,400 Newborns Die Every Day In WHO South-East Asia Region'


New Delhi has nearly 7,400 children die each and Southeast (dry) may be a way to avoid the pain of big FAMILIES.TWO I will cause the death of the woman I am, cost-effectiveness, the World Health Organization (WHO) Action The sense of God found me and released the emergency is preventing neonatal deaths and attempts Union.



If the birth born of Thailand Timor QC LESTE.SCALING things to me after can prevent serious problems in the first day in the main event of death Neonatal patients, 'Dr. south, east Poonam Khetrapal Singh, who is director of Asia My energy agency helps me to death nuguyaeun UNICEF, the United Nations Population Fund World Bank (World Bank), I UNWOMEN order signed to reduce to promise the death of his mother, according to UNAIDS consider many of my two day care quality, serious health ANDSPECIALLY workers, doctors , doctors, nurses, josansayi areas, significant reforms to the death MRC 23 10000 Two attempts to stop the pet sector FUTURE.FOCUSED .SINGH January as part of efforts DOBY year mortality of children, such as adoption is greatly reduced making progress. Slowly dying is lower than about 55 pet deaths of children going bun 2015.HOWEVER 1,000 118 43/1000 of birth in 1990-64 birth. And at the same time, 34/1000 live birth is the birth in 2015 CE 1990 1 cheonbun ui 53

No comments:

Post a Comment