Saturday 12 December 2015

Man, 28, collapses and has a heart attack after downing two litres of energy drink


Depends energy drink suffered a severe heart attack in a bar after drinking two liters of high caffeine laced beverages.UK Martin Bowling, 28 people have become so addicted to drink spending 75 £ ($ 156) a week to feed their habits for seven years.



But insurance worker, Essex, collapsed in a pub after eight energy drinks and was taken to hospital.Doctors said he suffered a heart attack due to high levels of ultra-caffeinated flow. Blood Martin said: 'I feel happy and grateful to be alive. There have been no warning signs. I do not know if hurt.I just remember hitting the floor and woke up in hospital. Now I see these drinks as can.i death later, he said the stranger brought me to life and had the opportunity to thank them. 'Martin warned as relatively low price of energy drinks and easy access made it easy for people to become addicted.He added:' I was of about seven years and that I became mentally addicted.Sometimes can I find arguments If I was not 't have one. The amount I drank slowly increased since it started when I was 21.YA wake up and think, energy drink and then go to bed after energy drink then helped sleep.Even When doctors told me that high levels of caffeine were so, I would another box. It was ridiculous.In UK box energy drink can cost 75 cents.Martin attacked on June 1 in Bull Pub Romford, watching boxing match.He was taken to hospital to treat the Rhine near expert in breast London.Victoria Taylor, senior nutritionist of the British Heart Foundation said: 'While drinking a moderate amount of caffeine should not have an impact on heart health, some people may be more sensitive to effectsChildren and their young are particularly vulnerable and have an exaggerated reaction to caffeine, as they are less sensitive it limit caffeine energy drinks help it.Avoiding Gavin Partynhton, the British Association of soft drinks, I He added: '. 250 ml drink energy bank usually contain about the same amount of caffeine as a cup of beverage producers provide caffeine content labeling and coffee.Energy any moderation.Like recommended to eat all the food and drinks energy drinks should be consumed as part of a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment